December 4, 2022 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Surfing Santa Beach Parade
Check In: 12:30 p.m. Avenida 11 and Via de Luna
Parade Start: 2 p.m. Avenida 10 and Via de Luna, next to Springhill Suites
Disband: Gulfside Pavilion, Casino Beach Parking Lot
Entry Fee: $50 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Checks payable to: Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce
DEADLINE TO ENTER: Tuesday, November 29th at Noon INFORMATION: 850-932-1500
- Santa will be riding in the fire truck. Please do not have a Santa on your float or unit. (Failure to cooperate will be asked to leave).
- Each large float should have designated walkers at each wheel.
- Each unit must be appropriately decorated; riders costumed and must have throws (Due to health and safety regulations all stuffed animals must be new and we ask no candy to be thrown. In the event you are caught you will be asked to leave and may not participate).
- NO pick-up trucks unless they are being used as tow vehicles. Dancing groups may have support crew.
- Check-in and line up begins at 12:30PM, December 4th
- Drivers must be sober.
- Parade Marshal will turn away any unit which does not satisfy safety rules.