Sunday, December 3, 2023 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Surfing Santa Beach Parade
Make your way to Pensacola Beach on Sunday, Dec. 3, to see Santa Claus close out the annual Surfing Santa Beach Parade!!!
Starting at 2 p.m. from Avenida 10, the parade will make its way down Via De Luna toward Casino Beach and end at the Gulfside Pavilion.
For those wanting to participate in the Surfing Santa Beach Parade, the deadline to register is Tuesday, Nov. 28 at noon and the entry fee is $50.
Check In: 12:30 p.m. Avenida 11 and Via de Luna
Parade Start: 2 p.m. Avenida 10 and Via de Luna, next to Springhill Suites
Disband: Gulfside Pavilion, Casino Beach Parking Lot
Entry Fee: $50 (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Checks payable to: Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce
DEADLINE TO ENTER: Tuesday, November 28th at Noon INFORMATION: 850-932-1500
Please note these parade guidelines:
- Please do not have a Santa on your float or vehicle. Santa will be on his own "Sleigh."
- For safety, each large float should be have designated walkers at each wheel.
- All entries must be decorated including "tow" vehicles with costumed riders in Holiday Island Spirit.
- Each entry is required to have Parade Throws. NO CANDY ALLOWED. No used toys or stuffed animals.
- Check-in and line up begins at 12:30 pm, Sunday, Dec. 3.
- Drivers must be licensed, responsible and sober.
- Parade Marshal will turn away any entry which does not satisfy safety rules and guidelines.